Every month, 3DEO hosts a monthly webinar sharing industry knowledge on all things metal additive manufacturing. Whether you are just getting started with 3D printing or are an expert, learn more about 3DEO from our webinar series.
Marty McGough, 3DEO's Chief Operations Officer, discusses the challenge of quality in metal AM and how 3DEO solves the quality issue. Access the webinar here: From Powder to Product: Quality in Additive Manufacturing
- Why quality can be difficult to achieve with metal am.
- How achieving quality in metal am differs from other types of manufacturing.
- How 3DEO solves the quality issue.
Matthew Sand, President at 3DEO, walked through the fundamental cost drivers for metal AM. He discussed the often hidden costs of metal AM and how to make sure it's a financial fit for you. Access the webinar here: The True Economics of Metal AM: What You Need To Know To Succeed
- What are the fundamental cost drivers for metal AM?
- Why do we mostly hear about successful applications of metal AM in the aerospace industry? Why aren’t more industries starting to leverage metal AM?
- What are common pitfalls and hidden costs associated with metal AM?
- How should I choose a great candidate for metal AM?
- How do I calculate infrastructure requirements based on throughput?
- What is the true ROI of end-to-end production in AM?
- What’s the most successful way to get started with AM?
Matthew Petros, CEO at 3DEO, breaks down the basics of 3D printing and 3DEO's proprietary technology. Access the webinar here: Metal 3D Printing Made Easy From Prototyping to Production
- Why 3D Printing?
- What is 3D Printing in Serial Production?
- Getting Started the Easy (3DEO) Way
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to get news and announcements from 3DEO and to be notified of our next webinar. It’s a collection of 3-4 of the best articles, infographics, and videos about metal 3D printing to help you better understand metal 3D printing processes, applications, and benefits.